Gaming Party Van is Dublin’s newest state of the art mobile video game van , which is fully equipped with the world’s most popular gaming consoles and PC.
1 - Booking Confirmation
You MUST fill out the booking form before a booking can be confirmed.
All bookings require €50 initial deposit to be paid by debit /credit card or bank transfer . This deposit is non-refundable. The remaining balance must be paid 7 days prior to the event.
A booking will not be confirmed until the deposit has been paid and funds are cleared. Customers need to reconfirm their bookings at least five days prior.
2 - Cancellation Policy
If you need to cancel your booking, our cancellation policy is as follows:
– All cancellations must be submitted in writing.
– If you cancel your booking less than 2 weeks prior the event no refund will be given, however, you can rebook your party within the next 12 month.
3 - Unforeseen Circumstances
The Company reserves the right to cancel, alter, or delay any booking where forced to do so by circumstances beyond our control, such as serious illness, severe weather or any other circumstances which would subject Gaming Party Van or any of its employees or any of its participants to danger. However, a full refund will be offered or an alternative date arranged.
4 - Media Rights
During the event we may take some photos and videos. Any and all photographs, videos, or other recorded media may be used by Gaming Party Van for the purposes of marketing or advertising without any request being made to the featured parties and without any payment or compensation being offered. If this is not acceptable please notify us by phone or e-mail.
5 - Liability
– Although we will endeavor to arrive half an hour before the time booked we cannot be held responsible for events which are out of our control such as traffic or other uncontrollable circumstances preventing us from being able to fulfill our obligations. In the event of late arrival we will continue the session until the correct amount of time has been reached.
– In the unlikely event of a major technical failure on board, a full refund will be offered or an alternative date arranged
– Under no circumstances can we be held responsible for any damage to driveway or ground’s that is considered to be caused by our vehicle, crew or party goers. It is the party organiser’s responsibility to take advice from a qualified person whether the grounds are suitable to support our vehicles.
6 - Damages
In the event of damage to our equipment or vehicle that is caused by excessively harsh treatment or vandalism and that is deemed purposeful we reserve the right to charge to the originally contracted person the full amount to repair or replace the equipment. Any damages must be reported to a member of staff immediately.
7 - Age Appropriate Gaming
The Company will not allow individuals to play games, which are not of a suitable age rating. For more information about age appropriate gaming visit our Age Rating Advice page.
8 - Food & Drinks Consumption
No food or drinks to be brought into the van or consumed on board.
9 - Safety of Participants
– We will not tolerate bad behavior, bad language, aggressive behavior or threatening behavior to our team or other party goers. We reserve the right to send away any person who is found to be unmanageable or a danger to the safety or enjoyment of others .In some cases we reserve the right to end the session immediately. In this event no refund will be given. Any additional costs involved in removing the participant will be borne by the client.
– For the comfort, health and safety of all participants, Gaming Party Van operates a strict NO SMOKING policy.
– The Company will accept no liability for problems arising from failure to accept and/or respond to the authority and instructions of the appointed staff.
– For the safety of participants, a 10 minute break must be taken after every 60 minutes of playing.